The Code of Ethics is as follows:
To Our Advertisers
- We are committed to providing the best possible outdoor advertising sites on a value-for-money basis within the markets in which we operate.
- We observe an honest, ethical and professional approach to trading practices, media contracts and proof of performance.
- We put genuine effort into providing services and support by way of research data, strategic planning, creative advice and production guidance to make the outdoor medium easy to evaluate, buy and utilize to maximum advantage.
- We encourage the use of new technologies to continuously improve the service we provide to our advertiser clients.
- We are committed to maintaining and improving the quality and appearance of site structures and locations to enhance their performance for advertisers.
To Our Industry
- We support the principle of self regulation as administered by various responsible authorities operating in the advertising industry.
- We acquire and negotiate for sites in a business-like and competitive fashion, observing all regulatory and planning permit requirements.
- We operate, at all times, in a professional manner to maintain a positive attitude to the industry by advertisers, consumers and legislators.
- We support outdoor advertising as a legitimate business to be practiced only in appropriately zoned areas.
- We demand the right to maintain and continue with authorized outdoor advertising sites.
- We support the right to reject advertising that is misleading, unethical, obscene or otherwise incompatible with industry and community taste and decency standards.
To Our Community
- We are committed to providing an effective form of communication for goods or services of interest or benefit to the community.
- We share the public interest in the environment with regard to protecting natural scenic beauty, and parks, and we aim to locate our displays near populous areas as permitted by the Lagos State Structures for Signage and Advertisement Agency Law, 2006 (and its amendment thereto) and planning schemes.
- We pledge and actively support community service and charity campaigns.
- We are committed to and promote a program which endorses advertising that responsibly adheres to the Code of Ethics of the Outdoor Advertising Association of Nigeria (OAAN), the Advertiser Codes of Practice of the Advertising Practitioners Council of Nigeria (APCON) and the Outdoor Advertising Association of Nigeria (OAAN) and the interests of the community at large.
- We are committed to excellence in the creative designs that we exhibit because we provide the most public ‘art gallery’ there is.